70+ YouTubers Currently in China 2021
Looking for some China YouTubers in 2021 and beyond? Well, you’ve landed on the right blog my friends!
Today we’ll be showcasing all of the YouTubers in China currently.
As you might have heard, 2021 has not been an ideal year for the travelling YouTuber, and some of the bigger names in the game like serpentza and Laowhy86 aren’t in the game anymore.
They’re still making content, just not in China 😅
So why not start looking at some of the other guys, who are here in China right now!
This list doesn’t include YouTubers in China making content about learning Chinese, we have another blog for learning Chinese YouTube channels.
Our list of YouTubers in China really only has one criteria, who is in China right now posting videos on their YouTube channel.
We will still give you a breakdown of their stats like subscribers, how many videos they have and some of our favourite videos of theirs. However rest assured, subscribing to any and all of them will mean you’ll be getting current videos from all over China.
China YouTubers – English 🇬🇧
We are Indian family that lives in China, travelling and exploring with our 1-year-old baby. Be part of our wonderful journey.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Kishan, Kashu and Ved:
- Travelling to Shanghai During COVID-19
- Are Chinese Neighbours Friendly?
- An Evening in Shanghai
Hi!! I’m Aleese, I’m one of the YouTubers in China currently in Beijing. I vlog about my daily life, my travels, and more! I try to balance giving tips for living or travelling in China, with just everyday life adventures 🙂
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Aleese:
- A Day in My Life in Beijing China
- A Weekend in my Life in Beijing, China
- Beijing’s Hidden Gem I Visiting An Ice Waterfall
- Uploads: 3 Videos
- Subscribers: 100
I am half Swedish half Australian, right now I live in Zhengzhou, China working as an English teacher. As one of the China YouTubers, I’m making these videos fun and to document my time in China. Here are my 3 videos from China so far:
- A Day In Hotel Quarantine (Guangzhou, China)
- I Moved to China
- My Apartment in China
My name is Austin Guidry, and I’m an American ex-pat currently living in Chengdu, China. Right now, I teach Spoken English at Sichuan University.
I’m one of the China YouTubers who has been in and out of China since 2011, and I have to say that moving to China was the best decision I ever made.
China has allowed me to grow, develop, and learn in countless ways, and every day here is an exercise in some way.
China is crazy, wonderful, daunting, confusing, awesome, self-contradicting, horrifying, amusing, endlessly intriguing, and you know what? I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Come along with me and discover what China is really like from someone who actually lives there. I am always on the lookout for the next thing to film and share with everyone. China is an experience unlike any you can ever imagine, and it demands to be documented.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Austin:
- Chinese Street Food: Jian Bing (山东煎饼) — Shandong Snacks in Lanzhou!
- Chengdu 2020 Floods: ON THE STREETS | Living in Chengdu
- Welcome to Hainan! Hainan Travel Special
Hey, I’m Jenny from New York. I’m one of the YouTubers in China who is passionate about travelling and eating. Here are my TOP 3 videos:
- Chill With Me in Changle & Fuzhou & Food | 中国福建/China Vlog
- Arrival at China! || ✈️ From NY to Fujian, China ✈️
- First Time in Qingdao! SO BEAUTIFUL! | China/中国 Vlog
Hello! Lee and Oli here, Dad and Son, we’re a couple of China YouTubers from England but rockin’ around in China.
Here, you’ll find a bunch of videos diving into life in China. From opinion pieces, to tech & infrastructure, to food and anything else that we come across that’s interesting enough to share!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Barrett:
- Western Media Lies about China
- Bullet Train FIRST CLASS in China
- You Will Never Comprehend the Scale of China
Fitness, travel, and culture are the 3 words that best describe me. Fitness is a lifestyle, Travel is a passion, and I believe this channel will give you a glimpse of my life on how I find my way through fitness and being a black man living abroad.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Black Passport Fit
- Chinese Walmart Tour | Black in China Vlog 2020
- Walking in China 2021 | Tianjin | Black in China Vlog 2021
- Ancient Culture Street | Tianjin China | Black in China Vlog 2021
Hey! I’m Amy from Australia! I’ve been travelling around China on and off for the last 5 years now, and I LOVE IT! I’m here to share some of my crazy adventures and spread positive vibes 🙂 xx
Check out 3 of my most popular videos on YouTube so far:
- Getting my ears cleaned in China
- I was in a Chinese dating show
- We said ‘yes’ to all the dishes we usually say ‘no’ to at YUM CHA!
Hello my name is Char and welcome to my channel. I am a former 51talk teacher and in 2017 I moved to China and started making videos on YouTube.
I produce expat and teacher’s guides, travel videos and teaching content about my life experiences here in China as well as the rest of the world (I’m getting there 😅).
If there is something you would like me to make a video or ask about then please leave a comment.
Here are 3 of my most popular videos:
- How Can Foreigners Get a Debit Card in China
- Surprising my CHINESE BF on Chinese Valentine’s Day
- 4 Apps to Rent an Apartment in CHINA
I’m a wannabe travel vlogger that has no idea how to use a camera. I’m based in Shanghai, and shoot mostly things that are cool.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Dettmar:
- BEST fake ROLEX China can produce!
- Shanghai Guide 2018 by Shanghai Vlogger
- Worlds Largest City (that no one has heard about) | China’s Biggest City
- Uploads: 24 Videos
- Subscribers: 500
Hey I’m Derek. I’m one of the China YouTubers whose content is all about fashion, travel and lifestyle.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Derek
- MY SHANGHAI VLOG!
- The Chinese Fashion Industry! (in Baoding) | Park 3 Mall.
- Vlog | A Day In China 🇨🇳 (My Life)
- Uploads: 19 Videos
- Subscribers: 1K
I’m a doctor, documenting my journey and the realities of life in China as a foreigner. I’ll also post occasional random content unrelated to China. I came to China in March 2020 and my wife joined me here in February 2021.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by ExpressLess
- Exploring Shanghai Post Quarantine 2021 (My Wife’s 1st Week in China!) | Travel Vlog
- Ordering Food in China | The Good, the Bad & the Ugly | Travel Vlog
- My Wife’s 30 HOUR Journey to China | Travel Vlog
- Uploads: 44 Videos
- Subscribers: 19K
Welcome! We are a family of four from the USA that recently moved to China for a couple of years for work. We would like to use this channel to share with you our experiences and adventures that encounter along the way.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by GarciaFamily4
- We Moved from the USA to China two years ago, was it worth it?
- LIFE IN CHINA DURING CORONAVIRUS | VLOG 9
- We Go To Harbin, China! | Vlog27
Hi guys! My name Is Gaukhar 🙂 I’m currently living in China where I do YouTube videos and share with you my experiences. I will be showing you places, cultures and my personal lifestyle.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Gaukhar
- Living in China 2021 | Typical Chinese Neighborhood, Xi’an, vlog#5
- COST OF LIVING IN CHINA 2020 | my monthly expenses
- Jiaotong University tour | China, Xi’an, vlog #6
My name is Yvon and after traveling for many years and seeing environmental damage in many countries, I decided to change my content from travel and living in China to sustainability and conscious living.
I am one of the YouTubers in China who is trying to inspire and educate others who are interested in living a greener and environmentally conscious lifestyle.
I am new to this lifestyle myself, which means I’m learning through actions and over time my opinion will evolve. I hope you will learn with me and that I can learn from you.
I am currently living in Beijing which I really enjoy, so many of my videos will revolve around my life in China.
Feel free to ask any questions; just leave a comment under a video and I’ll try to help you!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by GoYvon:
- 10 reasons I love living in China
- Is Xinjiang safe? Our first-hand road trip experience!
- 10 Things that shocked me in China
My name is Hazza, I’m an Australian based in Guangzhou, China. I work for GRT (Guangdong Radio and Television) as a news anchor and television presenter. I am originally from Queensland, Australia.
My aim in starting this channel is to share my personal life & show a different side to me when I’m not in the studio presenting the news. To see clips from my news program, please follow me on Twitter: GDTVhazza.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Hazza:
- Australia, We Need to Talk… About China.
- Want to know why CHINA isn’t happy with AUSTRALIA? Here’s a different angle…
- Can you trust foreign/expat China vloggers? Are they a reliable source of information?
Full-time world traveller, part-time teacher in China! Follow along on the journey as I put out new travel videos weekly!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Jake:
- Moving to China in 2021 – During a Pandemic?!
- Moving to China in 2021 – 5 Reasons I Came Back
- Exploring Yangzhou, China (my first vlog)
The official YouTube Channel for Gene Williams (aka Gwiz). Think of my channel as a ‘Variety Show’. I know that’s a bad format for YouTube’s famed ‘algorithm’ that wants creators to ‘niche down’ to grow… But I hate that.
This channel is pretty much my resume’ showcasing my Original Music, Original Cartoons & Art, Original Movies, Comedy Travel and Education.
My thing is… I don’t just do… one thing! Currently in China, but always representing Jamaica, Queens NY. What I’m doing. What I’ve done, and where it’s going. Come along for the ride and Thanks for the support! ~Gwiz
“I don’t just show you China, I show you how it’s feels like over here”
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Jerry:
- China Built something INSANE in Xinjiang!
- America is not losing, America Lost! (Bill Maher)
- 11 Million People MASS TESTED in 5 days (Ground update) QINGDAO
- Uploads: 15 Videos
- Subscribers: 1K
Hi I’m Jesse from the UK. I’m currently learning Chinese in China and make videos about life here and my journey learning Chinese.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Jesse:
- Mandarin Language Learning Resource Reviews: Pimsleur
- Mandarin Learning Resource Reviews: Glossika
- Sentence Mining in Chinese: How to Start Speaking FAST
Hi There. Welcome to John Thomas Abroad. I am and American currently living in China and love to share about my experiences, where to travel, and of course what to eat here in China.
Travelling abroad and exploring new destinations is a huge passion. If you are into that also subscribe and follow along on the journey.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by John:
- What to do in SANYA CHINA 2020 | HaiTang Bay | Shop, Beach, Pool, Repeat…
- Traveling to China’s Most Modern City – Shenzhen
- Traveling to Beijing China 2020 | Tianjin to Beijing | Life in China | #chinavlog
- Uploads: 57 Videos
- Subscribers: 24K
Hi! I’m Kaisa, I’m originally from Helsinki, Finland but now I’m currently living and working in Beijing, China.
My channel is mainly lifestyle based. I love cooking, traveling and exploring new things, especially related to East Asia.
I want to share my experiences and thoughts on living and working abroad as an expat in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Kaisa:
- Speaking 6 Languages! How to Learn Languages and Become Multilingual?
- HOW WE MET on Tinder in China | Story time in Chinese (AMWF)
- Returning to CHINA from Finland | Travel vlog
Hi Everyone! I am Kaya. Welcome to my YouTube channel! I started making videos recently. I’ve been living in China for more than 8 years!
There are many good things and need to explore many things in China. We will explore together, technology, culture, foods, explore, fun, and we will visit many nice places in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Kaya
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Review in Huawei Store Shenzhen China
- Shenzhen Huawei Flagship Store – Huawei Mate 40RS Porsche Design Store Price – Review #Huawei
- One Day Trip to Guangzhou – Fake Market in Guangzhou (China VLOG)
Hey, I’m Laura, I’m a China YouTuber who arrived here pretty recently. I’m a cheerful gal currently living and modelling in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Laura:
- How I Lost Weight To Become A Model // My Story
- Hotel quarantine in Shanghai // modelling in China
- What I Eat In A Day As A Model // Easy And Healthy Meal Ideas For Weight Loss
Hey guys, my name is Lauren. I’m an American expat who has been living in China since 2015 as an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language) to high school and middle school students.
On this channel I vlog my daily life, teaching ESL and eating in China as an ex-pat. I show you a little bit of everything when it comes to my ex-pat lifestyle here in Beijing China.
Here are 3 of my most popular videos:
- Flying back to CHINA from USA | Return to China
- 8 TIPS & TRICKS BEFORE GOING TO CHINA
- AVERAGE DAY OF ESL TEACHER IN CHINA | Lauren’s China Life
Hello, my name is Lettice and I’m from England. Since 2016 I have worked in China as an ESL teacher. In my first year I taught English at a college in Guizhou province then I moved to Beijing and began teaching at a university, which is where I still am.
On this channel I share information about my life in China, ranging from teaching to food to beauty to side hustle jobs to technology. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I hope I can help you.
Here are 3 of my most popular videos so far:
- My Free Apartment Teaching English in China 2019
- Taobao Affiliate Marketing
- Trying an Unmanned Convenience Store in China (Bingobox)
Hi! We are a family of four that moved from the US to China in October of 2018! We have tried hard to immerse ourselves into the Chinese world we are living in and have even decided to send our kids to Chinese schools.
Follow along as we navigate life abroad, learn Chinese, travel, raise our two daughters, and try to find joy in even the hard parts of life! We’re glad you are here.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Living Asian
- Week 82: Chinese Massage and Cupping 中式按摩, – Living Asian (Expat Journey)
- Week 22: Chinese Grocery Store, QingDao, China- Living Asian
- Week 2: Exploring QingDao, China – Living Asian
Hey I’m Jason, I’m a China YouTuber and I make regular videos on everything you need to know about living in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Living in China:
- Western Media Lies about China 关于中国的谎言 🇨🇳 Unseen China
- What Do Chinese Think of Donald Trump and America? 中国人眼中的特朗普是什么样的？Street Interviews
- How FREE are Chinese People? 中国到底有多自由？🇨🇳 Unseen China
Hey, I’m Logan from South Africa. I’m a China YouTuber who makes videos about my life in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Logen:
- COVID-19 🦠 | Life in China a year later 🇨🇳
- The Struggles of Living in China
- Overcoming the Language Barrier in China Nationality
- Uploads: 27 Videos
- Subscribers: 200
Nayomie is an all-in-one videography content platform covering entertainment, culture, lifestyle & more in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Nayomie
- First Job and Work Day in China | Naomi in Chengdu EP1|S1
- Partying & Going out in Chengdu | Naomi in Chengdu EP4|S1
- A Day at the Office in Chengdu | Naomi in Chengdu EP2|S1
Hi I’m Nico and welcome to my channel. In 2017 I moved to China and started making videos on YouTube with my husband Jack.
Together we produce city guides, travel videos, and cinematic content about our life here in China as well as the rest of Asia and beyond.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Nico
- China’s 3D City – Chongqing’s Incredible Infrastructure (含中文字幕)
- From The Ground Up – A Look At China’s Infrastructure (含中文字幕)
- Life In China – The Cost Of Living In China
Prince Khali Vlog
- Uploads: 18 Videos
- Subscribers: 1K
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Prince Khali:
- Exploring Guangzhou fake market ( Guangzhou Wholesale market )
- Underground Fake Designer Shoes and Clothes | Guangzhou Fake Market | Guangzhou Wholesale Market
- Exploring Guangzhou Wholesale market for Electronics | Cameras, Laptops, mobile phones, etc.
Hello lovelies, it’s Busola A.K.A QueenBee in the building 👋, I’m a Nigerian currently schooling in China so I will be bringing you videos about my experiences here, and make you see life in a very beautiful way.
China is a beautiful country that everyone is interested in, being here gives me a better experience, and I’m ready to share that with you.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by QueenBee
- BLACK IN CHINA VLOG ||how chinese people always react wherever they see a black person|| Queenbee
- BEING BLACK IN CHINA ||HOW I GOT PAID FOR JUST BEING BLACK IN CHINA😱
- LIVING IN CHINA VLOG|| what you need to know about chinese people.
Hi I’m Rachel, an American who has been living in China for 5 years. During my time here I’ve lived in 3 different cities, traveled to 24 Chinese provinces, and taught English to students of all ages from kindergarten through university.
I started Rachel Meets China as a way to document my China travel experiences – I love sharing about expat life in China and all the amazing people and places to meet here!
I currently live in Beijing hosting travel documentaries and livestream videos, and also work in digital marketing for other collaborations.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Rachel:
- A DAY IN THE LIFE: Teaching English at a Kindergarten in China
- Xijiang Miao Village: 1000 House Village in Guizhou, China
- Furong Ancient Town: Waterfall Village in Hunan, China
I’ve been living in China for more than 5 years! I would like to show you how is life here, how is facing different way of life every day, when the language, the food, the manners, the behaviours are not the same.
Subscribe to discover more about this fascinating country and the people who live here!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Rafa:
- Living in China | How is it like living in Shenzhen in 2020
- InterContinental Wonderland Shanghai | The fabulous world’s first underground hotel
- This is how robots are part of the daily life in China
Channelling my journey as I conquer this world. Let’s do it together 💫💫
I Post on Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Fridays. Here are 3 videos I put out recently:
- Being a black student in China | Come to school with me IN CHINA | studying in China Vlog
- How to survive Living Abroad | Tips of coping with life abroad | life abroad
- Why Chinese people Drink Hot Water | Chinese culture
Hi! I’m Samantha and I currently live in Chongqing, China. Welcome to my channel where I’ll post vlogs of our daily adventures over here as well as share my love for painting, photography and reading with you!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Samantha:
- Coronavirus COVID19 China Update
- 720$ Chinese Apartment Tour | Chongqing, China
- Rooftops in Chongqing, China
Raw travel vlogs by a British Asian female in China 🇬🇧✈️🇨🇳 Check out my TOP 3 videos:
- EATING INDIAN FOOD IN CHINA – Day 31 Vlog | #100daysinChina
- XIAOMI’S GIANT $250 PHABLET – Mi Max 3 Review | #SmartphoneSummer
- SUPER STUNNING MOSQUE OF SHENZHEN – Day 69 China Vlog | #100daysinChina
- Uploads: 110 Videos
- Subscribers: 10K
I have three passions in my life: travelling, commenting on news and reality shows and making fun videos for kids in English and Arabic! 🙂
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Sweetlichek:
- VLOG: Cost Of Living in China 2020 | PRICES for Food & Rent
- CHINESE DREAM: My TOP 5 Reasons To Live In China | VLOG
- VLOG: COVID-19 How It Affects Our Life In China?
Hey, I’m Chanisce and I currently live in Shanghai. I’m to Co-founder of Vegans of Shanghai. Check out 3 of my most recent videos about learning Chinese, being a Vegan in China and Racism in China.
Check out these 3 videos on my channel:
- how I learned Chinese | 10 tips to fluency (resources provided)
- Racism in China (being a black woman in China and are Chinese people actually racist?)
- Vegan in China Vlog 2021 (I ORDER FOOD AT VEGAN BAKERY IN PERFECT CHINESE AND SHOCK…jk)
Hi! I’m Matt. Years ago I decided to leave my normal life behind and pursue a new life. A new life of travel, adventure and a path that will lead me from China to the USA aboard a recumbent human powered trike.
Along the way I am checking off my bucket list, meeting amazing people and seeing fantastic places. And I am sharing it with you.
This channel is dedicated to sharing my world with you. The highs, the lows and everything in between!
JaYoe is a Chinese phrase meaning “to add fuel”. That is what I am doing, ” Adding Fuel” to my life in the form of travel and adventure. It is my hope that my videos inspire you to add a little fuel to your life as well. Check out 3 of my TOP videos:
- Chinese Seafood Steam Table
- CHINA: One of the SAFEST COUNTRIES on EARTH | A JAYOE CONVERSATION
- Exploring HANGZHOU China
Welcome to TripBitten: We are a Travel & Food channel! We love to eat food from all over the world and when we travel we make videos about traveling, night markets and local cuisines.
We love to travel and currently live in China. We want to inspire you to try new foods and travel to new places.
This channel is part of our journey. Along the way, we want to show you great night markets and awesome dishes. Because of 2020 and travel restrictions, we will be bringing you a lot of videos about Chinese food and when we can travel more, we will visit night markets and restaurants around the world.
If any of this seems worthwhile consider subscribing and follow us on this adventure!
Our TOP 3 videos on YouTube:
- Bullet Train from Shanghai to Beijing! 350 km/hr
- Luckin Coffee vs Starbucks Coffee in China!
- What VPN to use in China when traveling?
Hey I’m Tang – I’m currently studying Animal Biology. I like to make random vlogs just for fun and memories!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by TurtleTang:
- So Many Bikes in Shenzhen! | China Vlog Day 7
- Living in the Ancient Village of 1000 Households | China Vlog Day 3
- Last Day in China, Goodbye Guangzhou! | China Vlog Day 17
Welcome to our channel! We are James and Keli from Kansas, United States.
We are currently living in China teaching English. We’ve been to over 15 countries together and we are beginning to document our travels through Asia. We would love for you to join us as we continue to explore the world and its wonders.
Check out our TOP 3 videos so far:
- Life in China During the Coronavirus | Suzhou, China | China Vlog #7
- Day Three on the Silk Road | Muslim Street Market | Xi’An, China | China Vlog #21
- Apartment Tour in Suzhou, China | China Vlog #14
I am a Jamaican living and working in China. I love hair and other beauty related things. I’m one of the YouTubers in China making content about hair, travel and life in China.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy! My TOP 3 videos are:
- Why I moved to China || Jamaica 🇯🇲 to China 🇨🇳 || Uniquely Yanique
- Cost of living in China 2020 || Black in China || Jamaican in China || Uniquely Yanique
- My ¥2200 Chinese apartment tour 2020 || Jamaican in China || Uniquely Yanique
Hello – Welcome to my channel, I am Vanina and in this channel, I present to you: Faith, Lifestyle, beauty and more videos. Videos are uploaded every Friday at exactly 9 pm (China time) cause I am currently based in China. 3 of my TOP videos in China are:
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS DORMITORY IN CHINA || QUICK DORM TOUR
- A BLACK GIRL TRIES CHINESE OPEN BACK ESSENTIAL OIL MASSAGE/ BLACKS IN CHINA
- My SHANGHAI-CHINA 🇨🇳 APARTMENT TOUR🏫| international students living out of the school Dormitories
Hi, I’m Zack, I’m one of the China YouTubers, I make videos about snowboarding and stuff in China, feel free to subscribe! Here are 3 of my TOP videos:
- I WENT to XINJIANG to TRAVEL and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
- China YouTubers – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- WE BOUGHT A TESLA MODEL 3 IN CHINA [中国博客/China vlog]
Hey, I’m Ziv – I’m a media and marketing professional living in China since 2003. I’m passionate about showing the world life in China from various perspectives. Check out 3 of my most popular videos:
- YouTubers in China | Foreigners Vlogs 2021
- Living in CHINA WITH FAMILY – American Mom | Voices from China
- Is Tesla Model Y BETTER in CHINA??
🇨🇳 YouTubers Speaking Chinese 🇨🇳
Some VERY impressive YouTubers in China are making their videos speaking fluent Chinese! Check out these non-native China YouTubers making almost 100% of their content in Chinese Mandarin:
The first thing you’ll notice when you watch one of Jared’s comical videos is that his Chinese sounds perfect! Yes, Jared’s Chinese is truly amazing and he really does sound like a native!
This means that as well as being funny, these videos are also great Chinese practice.
For people who dream of becoming fluent in Chinese Jared can also be a great inspiration.
Check out 3 of his most popular videos:
- If English had CHINESE tones…
- 老外刚来中国VS在中国很久以后 (十) Laowai Living in China for 10 days VS. 10 years (Ep. 10)
- 老外刚来中国VS.来中国很久以后(三) Living in China for 10 days VS. 10 years (Ep. 3)
Documenting everything funny about China whilst trying to avoid looking stupid.
Check out my TOP 3 videos:
- China’s J20 Stealth Fighter steals the show at Airshow China 2018
- 外国人第一次试开中国大飞机C919 They let me Pilot China’s C919 Passenger Jet
- The World’s BIGGEST Airport Terminal (room tour)
I’m Stu. I’ve been in China since 2007 and this channel is all about things that you wouldn’t normally see anywhere else. Travel. Food. Culture… My Hilarious Parents. Everything! 3 of my most popular videos are:
- CHENGDU My Parents see Pandas for the first time ever
- CHONGQING mom and dad eat Chongqing Hotpot for the first time
- Mom & Dad Eat River Snail Noodles
Congratulations Thomas阿福 you’re the NO.1 subscribed on our list of China YouTubers!
You like to see different cultures? You like traveling? You like food from all over the world? Do you want to understand the life of foreigners in China? Are you interested in foreign cultures? Then you are at the right place!
Welcome to subscribe to my channel! My name is Afu Thomas and I am a German living in Shanghai, China. I produce all kinds of videos in China, Europe, and Germany.
I was born in Germany and my parents took me travelling since I was a child.
I have been to Europe, America, Australia, Africa and Asia. Now I live with my wife in Shanghai.
Check out my TOP 3 videos on YouTube:
- CORONAVIRUS | How is life in Shanghai, China recently? A German in Shanghai
- I tipped a Chinese taxi driver 20,000 RMB!
- OMG! China’s 4th-Tier-Cities cost of living is so cheap!
China YouTubers – Spanish 🇪🇸
That’s right! This list of China YouTubers goes beyond the English and Chinese speaking channels.
Some of the hidden gems of China YouTubers are to be found in languages you might not think to check out!
First let’s check out some Español YouTubers in CHina
My name is Jabiertzo and every week I upload vlogs and short documentaries about China with the help of Lele, my partner since 2011.
I came to this country from Navarra with the intention of doing a doctoral thesis on the relationship between traditional values and economic development, but over time I learned something much more valuable: that the study of our differences should not serve to separate us but to join us.
In my videos, I discuss topics related to gastronomy, culture, society, history and curiosities of China, all seasoned with our particular sense of humour.
But if our audiovisual occurrences are not enough for you, you can also take a look at the China Stories blog, which I have been writing since 2013.
Check out 3 of my most popular videos on YouTube:
- Women left over from China
- PROSTITUTION IN CHINA
- North Korea naked: curious scenes captured from the border with China
We are Cassandra and Hao Yang living in China, talking about Asian culture and about our international relationship.
My blog Ni Hao Cassandra (http://nihaocassandra.com/) is also where I publish my experience in China (+ Taiwan and Hong Kong), reflections, photographs, anecdotes, advice, etc.
Thanks for visiting! In this channel you can also find some of my drawings 🙂
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Cassandra:
- OUR DAILY ROUTINE WITH VIRUS IN CHINA 😷🇨🇳 THEY CONTROL OUR ROUTES
- LOCKED IN OUR HOUSES 😷🇨🇳 HOW WE LIVE VIRUSES IN CHINA AND NEW NEWS
- THINGS THAT THE CHINESE TELL ME ABOUT MY APPEARANCE – WHAT SURPRISES AND LIKE THEM?
Hi, I’m Esta, one of the YouTubers in China! I am a Mexican currently living in China. I want to share everything I can about this country. Subscribe! 🙂
Here are 3 of my TOP videos so far:
- HUSBAND TAG / My Chinese husband / Mexican in China
- My Chinese husband / How did I meet my husband? / Mexican in China
- 🤠On a walk with another Mexican / Show in the Tang paradise 💃🏻 / Proof of the vaccine 📱VLOG
China YouTubers – Romanian 🇷🇴
Looking for Romanian China YouTubers? Well unfortunately we only have a small list of China YouTubers speaking Romanian and making content here in China.
However, don’t worry, with 400+ videos under his belt it seems Român is doing the work of 10 guys to keep you up to date on everything China.
After 16 years in Thailand, I took the world in my head again and moved with my wife Upashna to Beijing, China.
I am Voicu Mihnea Simandan, a teacher from Arad, who has lived in Asia since 2002. On this channel I document my new adventure in Beijing, where I moved in 2018.
3 of my biggest videos in China at the moment:
- WHAT DO YOU FIND IN THE CHINESE MARKET?
- No other country can offer me what CHINA offers me! 🇨🇳
- What does a NEIGHBORHOOD APPROACH look like in CHINA? 🇨🇳
China YouTubers – Italian 🇮🇹
Looking for China YouTubers who speaks Italian?
Well, have we got the guy for you! Check out Alex, an Italian China YouTuber who makes great content about his life in China.
Hey I’m Alex. My vidoes are all about China, Travel and all my experiences.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Alex:
- FIRE CUPPING EXPLAINED! Chinese cupping therapy benefits
- Shanghai FAKE REPLICA MARKET ep.3 (Fake iPhone, Adidas, Nike, Vapormax, Supreme)
- FAKE MARKET in Shanghai China
In our search for China YouTubers who speak Japanese, we only managed to find one lady.
Thankfully Mimi is a real gem on YouTube and definitely worth subscribing to get a Japanese perspective on life in China!
Mimi in Shanghai
- Uploads: 238 Videos
- Subscribers: 9K
Hello! My name is Mimi and I live in Shanghai. I make videos about my life here, learning Chinese and give my perspective as a Japanese person living in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Mimi
- The inside of the station is awesome … China’s Shinkansen, Taiwan High Speed Rail wedding dress ~
- The new coronavirus, the city of Shanghai is now …
- This passed HSK 4-6 grade! How to study Chinese from today
China YouTubers – Urdu 🇵🇰
Urdu, for those who don’t know, is the national language of Pakistan.
You don’t need to understand it to appreciate this list of Pakistani China YouTubers thanks to YouTubes subtitles feature.
These China YouTubers are making some great content all around China that’s certainly worth checking out!
Hey guy’s! Asalamoalikum everyone I hope every one is doing good its me Mahzaib i’m from Pakistan🇵🇰 currently living in China, Beijing🇨🇳 and if anything u wanna know about China, leave a comment please write your suggestions, in the comment box section thankyou!!
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Mahzaib
- How Chinese celebrate Eid in China?| Eid 2021 | 中国的开斋节 | 4k | 美月 Mahzaib vlogs(29)
- Ramadan in China 2021| let’s talk about Muslims who live in Beijing |4k| 美月 Mahzaib vlogs(24) |
- 2021 My first iftaar in Beijing China | Alhumdulilah pehla roza | 4K | 美月 Mahzaib vlogs(20) | 中英字幕
Hey I’m Rida Zayn, I’m studying to be a doctor in China. I make videos with my husband.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by RIDA ZAYN
- GIRLS HOSTEL LIFE IN CHINA | PAKISTANI & INDIAN STUDENTS LIFE IN CHINA #mbbsinchina
- A Day Inside Beijing During Coronavirus | Situation in Beijing During Coronavirus | RIDA ZAYN VLOGS
- My Ramadan Routine | Day 4 | My Suhoor And Iftar Routine in China 🇨🇳 | Rida Zayn Vlogs
Abdullah In China
- Uploads: 51 Videos
- Subscribers: 12K
Hi I’m Abdulla, one of the few China YouTubers in China making content in Urdu.
TOP 3 YouTube videos in China:
- Ramadan Bazaar In China | Chinese Muslims | Abdullah In China
- Chinese Muslims Halal Food Street In China, Ramdan In China, Abdullah In China
- Ramadan In China. iftar at Chinese Masjid , Chinese Muslims, Abdullah In China.Vlog
Hey I’m Ali one of the Indian China YouTubers here in China making content for your enjoyment.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Ali:
- How do Chinese People Celebrate Christmas || Chinese Culture || AMC Vlogs
- Inside the World’s Largest Wholesale Markets at Yiwu China.World’s Best Trade Zone Hub,Urdu/Hindi.
- Entry to China in 2021 ? || Specially for foreigners || what are the possibilities ?
Hello, I’m a Pakistani content creator, I upload Vlogs awareness videos and fashion, Make-up tutorial, beauty care, hair care, skin care, and many more video like my life in China on My channel. I Hope You Like It.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Dr Mahajan:
- Baloch Girl Life In China ||Mahajan Baloch
- Balochi dress is Love || traveling to nanning China || Mahajan Baloch
- Scholarship in China For MBBS || part1 || Mahajan Baloch
China YouTubers – Hindi 🇮🇳
India’s appetite for China YouTubers is quite large!
While we do need subtitles to understand this list of Indian China YouTubers, certainly we recognise and appreciate how much content these guys are putting out!
Here are 6 China YouTubers speaking Hindi you should subscribe to right now!
Indian In China
- Uploads: 128 Videos
- Subscribers: Unknown
YouTubers in China – TOP videos on the Indian in China channel:
- HOW WE MET | Indo-China couple LOVE STORY | watch full video | 🔥🔥 vlog | international couple
- India-China Couple ❤️ Happy weekend || INDIAN IN CHINA || Having fun with family | Changchun city 长春
- Indian – Chinese family || living in China || hospitals in China | | 🇮🇳🇨🇳 hindi vlog
Hey I’m Niranjin. I’m one of the YouTubers in China. I make videos about my life in China. Check out my TOP 3 videos in China so far:
- चीन के गाँव देखें villages of china || Living in China || indians in china || Niranjan
- Great Wall of China || China Vlog in Hindi || China Travel
- चीन में शादी की उम्र क्या है कैसे करते हैं marriage in china ||Living in China Niranjan
- Uploads: 250 Videos
- Subscribers: 128K
HELLO FRIENDS WELCOME TO MARATHI TRAVELOMA… I am Dr.SUMEDH (Full-time doctor and part-time YouTuber in China)
On this channel you will get to the masses of travel means you will get to see the travel-related videos of domestic and international places.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Dr. Sumedh
- MUTTON MARKET IN SUZHOU CHINA ||BEIJING ROAST DUCK ||बेडुक, साप , बदक, डुक्कर, खेकडा|| MARATHI VLOG
- चीनची झोपडपट्टी- भाग१ || झोपडपट्टीतिल घरे आणि राहनीमान||मराठी व्लाॅग|| मराठी ट्रावलोमा||
- परत चीनच्या एका गावात||HOW CHINESE PEOPLE TREATED ME?||मराठी व्लाॅग || मराठी ट्रावलोमा ||
Ruchi in China
- Uploads: 58 Videos
- Subscribers: 70K
Hello visitor. I am an Indian girl, married to a Chinese man and living in China for the past 3 years. I lived in Shanghai for a year and the moved to Guangzhou.
I become one of the China YouTubers to share my experiences here with those who are interested.
Check out 3 of my most popular videos in China:
- Indo-Chinese couple have lunch | Odin ne chai banayi
- MY CHINESE HUSBAND MADE DINNERI Sichuan style food
- Take a walk with me| China Vlog| meet my mother-in-law
Hey, my name is Saahil, with Double “a” wonder why? To keep it different. Haha.
I’m a full-time MBBS student studying in China and in my spare time I like being one of the YouTubers in China.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Saahil
- KANNADIGA in China |Vlog 1| Saahil Hussain
- How’s life in CHINA🇨🇳?? |Vlog 2| Saahil Hussain|
- Found SNAKES in the Chinese supermarket |Vlog 14| Saahil Hussain
- Uploads: 230 Videos
- Subscribers: 122K
Hello friends, Welcome to “Shashi4x”, I am Shashi from India resided in Shenzhen, China since 2003, I have good linguistic ability on English, Chinese and Hindi. I am into the field of Electronics.
I’m one of the China YouTubers whose videos are about Electronics market, new products, new gadgets, Product review, Technical reviews and China tours and culture.
My motive behind creating this channel is to make easy to understand, Tech / Travel / Business videos in Hindi with English subtitles, and I want each and every Individual who is interested in Tech / Travel / Business to be able to understand it in the easiest possible way.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Shashi4xNew
- Village Life in China | Guilin | Hindi | Eng Subs
- 1st Copy Air Pod Bargaining | Shenzhen Electronic Market | China
- 2nd Hand iPhone Bargaining and Shopping Part3 | Shenzhen | China
There’s handful of Bengali China YouTubers floating around China!
If you’re looking to expand your list of China YouTubers then it’s well worth checking out a few of these guys and gals:
Welcome to Mr. Mixer’s World. I am Haider Rashik, a Travel Blogger based from Bangladesh.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Mr. Mixer
- চলুন চীন যাই – Dhaka to China Tour || Guangzhou – Hangzhou Travel Vlog
- সাংহাই শহরের ব্যাপারটাই আলাদা || Shanghai Vlog | Bangladesh – China Travel
- বেইজিংএ স্বপ্ন পূরণ | The Great Wall of China & Forbidden City – Beijing
- Uploads: 210 Videos
- Subscribers: 8K
Hey I’m Jobayer, one of the Bengali China YouTubers here making content for your enjoyment.
Check out my Top 3 videos in China:
- Full Scholarship in China | No IELTS
- Marry a Chinese Girl | Be a Chinese Citizen | Dream VS Reality | Bangla
- Know These Before Coming to China | *Must Watch * Bangla
Hey! I’m Elvis from Bangladesh! I’ve been travelling around China on and off for the last 3 years now, and I LOVE IT! I’m here to share some of my crazy adventures, Chinese Food and spread positive vibes for Bangladeshi people.
YouTubers in China – TOP videos by Elvis
- Dongmen Shenzhen Market 2020 4k | চীনের বেস্ট শপিং প্লেস | BD Chinese Vlog 09 (Part-1)
- Real apple store & Huaqing North, Shenzhen | বিশ্বের বৃহত্তম ইলেকট্রনিক বাজার | BD Chinese Vlog 01
- World longest Cable car & Glass Bridge | A-Z Zhangjiajie Railway to Tianmen Mountain | Bengla Vlog
China YouTubers – Arabic 🇸🇦
Looking for some Arabic China YouTubers? We’ve found quite a character to show you around China (in Arabi).
ShaDy is one of the few China YouTubers making content here in Arabic.
سواح في بلاد العجائب | انقل لكم الحياة بكل تفاصيلها من الصين ⛩️🐲🇨🇳
TOP 3 videos in China:
- جولة داخل سوبر ماركت في الصين | Inside a supermarket in China
- جربت ضفدع و قنفذ البحر 😐 | اكل الشوارع في الصين
- جولة لـ مطاعم الفطور الصيني || CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour
At the moment our list of Russian China YouTubers is rather small, but don’t worry, this list will grow!
At the moment one the Russian China YouTubers we recommend you check out is:
Hi! My name is Lena and i looove my life !!! Welcome to my channel and i hope you find it inspirational xx You’ll find music I produce and China Vlogs on my Channel. Enjoy =)
Can’t find your favourite YouTuber in China?
Let us know in the comment section below of anyone we might have missed on our list of YouTubers in China!
China YouTubers – FAQ
Is YouTube banned in China?
Yes, YouTube is one website you will not be able to access in China.
You’ll need to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access YouTube and other websites in China.
Who is the most popular Chinese YouTuber?
At the moment, the most popular Chinese YouTuber is 李子柒 Liziqi with a whopping 15 million subscribers and over 2.3 billion views on her videos.
Her videos are about Woodblock printing, engraved with the essence of the ancient Chinese culture.
The most enviable thing about her videos is the incredible environment she lives in surrounded by mountains and rivers.
Who is the biggest non-Chinese YouTuber in China?
The YouTuber in China with the most subscribers according to our list is Thomas 阿福 with just over half a million subscribers and over 300 videos live on his channel.
What is China’s YouTube?
Enjoy this list of China YouTubers?
If you wish to hear more from LTL Mandarin School why not join our mailing list.
We give plenty of handy information on learning Chinese, useful apps to learn the language and everything going on at our LTL schools!
Sign up below and become part of our ever growing community!